KELPHOS FERTILIZER is a non acidic planting fertilizer used in all crops like Maize. Wheat, Beans. Tea. Cotton, Oil Seed, Sugarcane. coffee etc. ‘It is a multi nutrient carñer fertilizer. Other than 2 \ % P,O„ it contclins Sulphur: 12a and Calcium: 246. and number of micronutrients (Micronutrients are essential for plant growth and play an important role in balanced crop nutrition.
They include Boron (Bj, Copper (Cu), Iron (Fej, Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mo), Zinc (Zn), Nickel (Nij and Chloride (C!)).
They are as important to plant nutrition as primary and secondary nutrients. though plants don’t require as much of them. A lack of any one of the micronutrients in the soil can limit growth. even when all other nutrients are present in adequate amounts.). Hence continuous use of KELPHOS fertilizer sustains the soil productivity.
Advantage of KELPHOS fertilizer
- Suitable for all types of crops
- Lowest price per kg
- lt is the cheapest source of Sulphur for the
- Important in development of root system & nutrients from the deep in the
- Agronomically also suitable for dry land farming.
- The additional advantage in SSP Fertilizer is that it contains vital nutrient of Sulphur & Calcium without any extra cost.
Importance of Phosphorus for Crops
- lt is an important source of energy for plants
- It develops roots of the plants in better way which helps them ’ ,’“ T‘ to absorb elements from
- It helps the crops to ripe in time
- It makes grains healthy which earn farmers a good consideration for their crops
- It increases storage capacity of crops for long duration, and also prevents fruits and vegetables from being Agriculture Scientists have proved that it is profitable to administer Super Phosphate along with Urea or CANin place of Di-ammonium Phosphate ‘* (DAP) to crops.
- 5kgs, 10kgs , 25kgs and 50kgs