Aluminium sulphate alternatively spelled either aluminum or sulphate, is a chemical compound with the formula Al2(SO4)3 . It is soluble in water and is mainly used as a flocculating agent in the purification of drinking water and waste water treatment plants, and also in paper manufacturing.
- Aluminium sulfate is used in water purification and as a mordant in dyeing and printing textiles
- Aluminium sulfate is sometimes used to reduce the pH of garden soil, as it Iñydrolyzes to form the aluminium hydroxide precipitate and a dilute sulfuric acid
- In the construction it is used as waterproofing agent and accelerator in concrete.
- Another use is a foaming agent in firefighting
- It is also used in styptic pencils, and pain relief from stings
- It can also be very effective as a killing Spanish slugs.
- It is used in dentistry (especially in gingival retraction cords) because of its astringent and hemostatic properties. It is available in Rock. Granular and Powder forms
- 50 kgs